Time: 6:30 PM
Location: High School North Building in the LGI Room
Who will attend: All players, parents, and even children/grandparents etc. may attend (but if they do email us so we know to expect them).
What to Bring:
1) Uniform, washed, in a bag with your first and last name on the bag
2) Food/Drinks (see email from Deanna and Daniele for details)
What happens at the banquet:
1) Food / Socializing
2) Recap of JV season / letters distributed
3) Recap of Varsity season / letters distributed
4) Varsity AND Junior Varsity Special Awards Named
Click Here to see the awards as well as last years winners
5) The offseason training plan is laid out for all players
Note Changes to Banquet made last year: Last year we changed the structure of the banquet to give a far greater spotlight on the Junior Varsity program. The future of West Ottawa Varsity Tennis IS the Junior Varsity Team, so we are definitely continuing that this year. Please make every effort to attend.