OK-Red TRANSPORTATION CHANGE
Change of plans for transportation on Monday. Matt Gahan will be coaching a JV match, so he can't drive. I must stay in Jenison afterwards for the Regional Seed meeting from 7-9PM, so I can't drive either. I spoke to Mr. Marsman and this is what we are going to do:
1. We will leave from the North Athletic Office at the High School at 3:00pm.
2. Parents, if you are going on Monday, I'd like you to head to be there at the Athletic Office (provided your schedule makes this at all possible).
3. We will caravan to Jenison, with players riding with parents who are driving. Players have been given permission to drive as well. (Although if this is the case, we will be taking back roads as opposed to the highway.)
Here's your job:
1. Leave a comment that you got this message. (Parents, comment on whether or not you can take people).
2. Leave a comment on how we are going to kick butt on Monday...which we absolutely will:)
3. Kids, remember to show your mom's how much you love them tomorrow. Your mom's care about you very much, and they love you more than you'll ever know.
Have a good weekend,
5/12/2012 06:24:48 am
Oops.. commented on the wrong one..
5/12/2012 06:40:33 am
Haha, thanks Courtney. As long as the parents of the girls you take are ok with it, you make take them. And yes, I know you are a driving professional...but we're still taking backroads!
5/12/2012 07:18:01 am
5/12/2012 07:26:08 am
Sounds good Nan.
5/12/2012 07:44:20 am
5/12/2012 08:16:31 am
Sounds good, neither of my parents are able to drive us monday
Rilie Du Shane
5/12/2012 09:35:22 am
Neither of my parents are able to drive Monday, I'll be at the athletic office by 3.
5/12/2012 10:41:35 am
Neither of us can drive, but it is okay for Sammie to drive a couple girls if needed.
5/12/2012 11:05:44 am
Good, now we're talkin!
5/12/2012 12:06:08 pm
Neither of my parents can drive Monday but otherwise that sounds good(:
5/12/2012 01:07:34 pm
5/12/2012 01:40:29 pm
My dad will check his schedule, and I'll get back to you tomorrow about it.
5/12/2012 01:46:20 pm
5/12/2012 10:27:43 pm
I can drive if needed. I can take 6 including Casey.
5/13/2012 07:38:59 am
That would be good Julia, let's plan on that. Courtney is going to take some girls too. Between you and her, that about gets us there. We may have to have a couple older girls follow us.
5/13/2012 09:04:10 pm
I'll be at the back circle just before 3pm.
5/13/2012 09:48:06 am
Sounda good, my mom cannt drive either though.
5/13/2012 09:06:56 pm
Neither of my parents are able to drive Monday.
Leave a Reply.
- Girls JV
- Boys JV
- Middle School
- Racket Stringing
Welcome Grand Rapids Christian and Holland Invite to the 2023 Panther Invitational! Click the button below for live scores, team rosters, and our order of play for the day!