Change of plans for transportation on Monday. Matt Gahan will be coaching a JV match, so he can't drive. I must stay in Jenison afterwards for the Regional Seed meeting from 7-9PM, so I can't drive either. I spoke to Mr. Marsman and this is what we are going to do:
1. We will leave from the North Athletic Office at the High School at 3:00pm.
2. Parents, if you are going on Monday, I'd like you to head to be there at the Athletic Office (provided your schedule makes this at all possible).
3. We will caravan to Jenison, with players riding with parents who are driving. Players have been given permission to drive as well. (Although if this is the case, we will be taking back roads as opposed to the highway.)
Here's your job:
1. Leave a comment that you got this message. (Parents, comment on whether or not you can take people).
2. Leave a comment on how we are going to kick butt on Monday...which we absolutely will:)
3. Kids, remember to show your mom's how much you love them tomorrow. Your mom's care about you very much, and they love you more than you'll ever know.
Have a good weekend,
High School Tennis Begins March 22.
Parents, click the button below to sign up with final forms.