Here's what has happened lately around the tennis courts of WO:
1. Grand Haven (8-0 win). After a poor day against Grandville, the boys came back on Thursday and played what I believe to be our best performance of the year. All 8 flights played very fundamental tennis AND had great energy at the same time. It cost me some bee stings, but it was worth it to see great tennis (Nick Schnobel, yours hurt really bad for a long time, so expect to be on cart duty for the next few days!!!).
2. Rockford. It's two days away and we need to be ready. After watching the way we played last Thursday, I'm very confident in our boys.
3. Boosters Apparel Orders. Several players and some parents have expressed that their order did not arrive. Obviously we need to take care of this, so here's what the plan is:
1. Reply with a comment on this blog your name, and exactly what you needed that you
didn't get (not just the type, but the size as well).
2. Once the replies have come in, I will compile a list and get it over to the clothing